Thursday, May 14, 2009

Jack is 3 Years Old (tomorrow)!

My sweet boy is turning 3 (tomorrow).

It's hard to believe...


Yesterday...



Today...

Dear Jack,
I don't know that I can put into words how much I love you - how much joy you've brought to Daddy, Hopey and me. You make me laugh all the time. You remind me that life is to be enjoyed - that I should should stop and we "wowed" by things more often. I'm so proud of you - I'm so excited to watch your life unfold. I can't wait to see you, hug you, talk to you and laugh with you every day. Thank you for all the joy you bring to my heart.

Happy Birthday my beautiful boy - Momma loves you...

7 comments:

johnsonandjohnson said...

How are they growing up so fast????

Happy Birthday JACK!

The Craftypigs said...

Happy Birthday Jack!!!! Three is so awesome Heidi. You won't believe the stuff that happens with boys. Buckle in sister, you're in a for a joyous wonderful surprising ride.

Rick said...

Happy Birthday Jack. When you can read, you should go back and read what mommy wrote for your 3rd birthday and realize how much God loves you by giving you the mommy and daddy and sister that he did.

Bits from Bonnie said...

They grow so fast. He's lucky to have two such loving and fun parents!!!

Kristi said...

You know I am equally amazed at how quickly time is slipping by.

He is so precious Heidi. I love that he is betrothed to Lexi and I will get to know him forever! :o) hehe.

Happy Birthday Jack!!!!

hbmommy said...

Happy birthday, Jack!!!!

The Unlikely Pastor's Wife said...

awwwww. so cute!