Saturday, August 30, 2008

Vacation Confession #1

Okay, here goes...


(deep breath - in through the nose out through the mouth)

The four of us are hanging around the swimming pool in our backyard. There's a wrought iron and brick fence that encompasses the entire yard. The yard overlooks a golf course.

A crew of about 8 gardeners approaches our fence and starts hacking away at the slightly overgrown hedges. They're about 10 feet away from us and are staring wide-eyed into our little pool party.

I'm in my bathing suit.

Oh yeah, did I mention that the crew of "gardeners" is a stinkin' PRISON WORK CREW?!

Holy freakin' CRAP.

So now I'm a pinup girl for all the guys on Cell Block E.

I feel kind of sorry for them.... They haven't seen a woman in who knows how long and the first one they see is me?

That, my friends, is what we call Cruel and Unusual Punishment.

More confessions to come...

9 comments:

VikingMom said...

You never know...they may have been in jail for so long they were checking out Kurt. :)

Kristi said...

Fantastic!!! I would have died.

So do you have any tan lines?

Anonymous said...

You are seriously one of the funniest people I know...I hope you at least got up and strutted a little bit ?!

World of Wright said...

I LOVE IT!

SingingShrink said...

I'm sure you were the talk of the weight room that day! There's a country song you should check out: "One hot mama"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjdpSQD2bns

Don said...

You just made my birthday!

Diane Davis said...

so funny. and i also love laura's comment about them checking out kurt. :) can't wait for more confessions!

Diane Davis said...

btw... nice that i got an "out of office reply" sent to my email based on my blog comment. man, you really are one important person.

discomommy said...

AHHAHA! This could only happen to you Heidi. Your life is like a movie!